Everyone has the greatest love for their animals whether a family member, working ranch hand, or competitive team mate. We treat your friend with compassionate care, incorporating the most advanced technology and medical expertise available, offering a full range of health care from routine/preventive maintenance to the most advanced surgery, medicine, and dentistry.
||FIND US ON
We now offer SPECIALTY FEEDS
by PURINA MILLS!
Our facility is equipped to deal with the wide range of medical problems that a horse may encounter. Our staff includes a board certified internal medicine specialist and a board certified surgeon, ensuring the patient receives appropriate and quality care. Our full service laboratory is equipped with on-site hematology and chemistry to facilitate accurate and timely diagnoses.
- NEONATAL CARE for the sick or weak newborn foal.
- RESPIRATORY - guttural pouch and other upper airway conditions, paranasal sinus, and lower airway conditions including heaves and other lower airway abnormalities.
- NEUROLOGICAL - including myelograms
- ABDOMINAL ABNORMALITIES - gastric ulcers, colic diagnosis, tumors, and medical conditions
- REPRODUCTIVE CARE - artificial insemination with chilled and frozen semen, embryo transfer, and diagnostics involving the male and female reproductive tract.
- GERIATRIC NEEDS
- SPORTS MEDICINE and LAMENESS including pre-purchase exams.
- CARDIOLOGY - ultrasound, ECG, and doppler flow.
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING - direct digital radiology, digital ultrasound, video endoscopy, and thermal imaging
- DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY TESTING - including in house Coggins tests
- REGENERATIVE MEDICINE and ARTHRITIS TREATMENT - PRP (platelet rich plasma), IRAP, and stem cell therapy.
- INTENSIVE CARE - oxygen, continuous IV fluid and electrolyte therapy, camera monitoring and extended care.
As a referral hospital, we see diseases and ailments outside of the normal spectrum of an everyday practice. This has provided our staff with significant experience in treating unusual and more complicated ailments.
WELLNESS AND PREVENTIVE CARE
- Annual physical and dental exam
- Vaccination programs
- Quantitative fecal flotations with individualized parasite control for your horse
We are a specialty practice complete with surgery suite, induction room, padded recovery rooms, intensive care units and the most modern equine surgery table and anesthetic equipment with multi-parameter monitors. Surgery capabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Arthroscopy - chip fracture and spur removal from joints
- Laparoscopy - cryptorchid testicles, spaying mares, etc.
- Abdominal surgery - including colic surgery, cryptorchids, and caesarean sections
- Ophthalmic surgery - corneal, cosmetic, and trauma repair
- Cranial surgery - Dental and paranasal sinus surgery
- General surgery - castrations, wire cuts, etc.
TIME OF NEED CARE
We offer care for your horse in case of medical and surgical colic, sickness, lameness, injury, metabolic problems, or chronic illness. We are equipped to provide intravenous fluids and most laboratory results are obtained within 24 hours. EMERGENCY CARE IS PROVIDED ON A 24 HOUR BASIS.
Services can be arranged in conjunction with an appointment. Please call the clinic for more information.